Concrete Agitator Drivers Wanted
- Immediate start
- Locally owned and operated independent business
- Great culture
Looking for a career change or a new start? A career with opportunity? An inclusive, friendly, and hardworking team?
Hunter Readymixed Concrete (HRMC) offers an alternative to the large multinationals. We are a friendly and close-knit team who focus on a quality product and quality service above all else. As locally owned and operated business, our employees are more than a number. We take pride in our team and have built a culture based on trust, safety and quality.
We are seeking to engage a number of proactive concrete agitator drivers for our Lower Hunter based concrete plants, to deliver readymixed concrete to a wide range of construction markets. Good customer service skills required. A proactive attitude to work health and safety is a must.
Concrete industry experience is desirable but not essential. Full training will be provided for the right candidates.
- Deliver concrete to clients’ construction sites
- Manage concrete slump tolerance and the discharge of concrete on site
- Complete basic documentation to HRMC standard
- Help to develop positive long term customer relationships
- Maintain the truck in a clean and tidy condition to HRMC standard
- Adhere to stringent NHVR rules and regulations
- As a minimum, hold a current HR driver’s license and be able to provide a driver’s license history check
- Have a positive attitude and sense of integrity to allow you to work safely and efficiently
- You are reliable and take pride in your yourself and your work
About Hunter Readymixed Concrete
- We are a 100% locally owned and operated independent company part of the Hunter Construction group of companies. Hunter Readymixed Concrete has operated successfully for 25 years with a mantra of supplying quality products to a diverse range of construction markets
- Open and friendly management style
- Hunter Readymixed Concrete has a history of high employee retention
- Hunter Readymixed Concrete offers our drivers the best vehicle fleet in the market
- Career development paths for suitably geared employees
- Hunter Readymixed Concrete is part of Hunter Construction Group
Hunter Readymixed Concrete is an equal opportunity employer; women are strongly encouraged to apply for the role(s).
Please send resume to Ryan at email@example.com.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver’s licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)? Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have experience driving heavy rigid (HR) vehicles? Are you willing to provide a copy of your driving record history?